Thursday 9 August 2012


Prayer & Praise Points:

· For the work of GMP in Vietnam
· Pray that we will continue to have religious freedom here & that RE continues in our schools & for those who teach RE & also SU and our Chaplains.
· Pray for the following churches within our movement
Browns Plains  -  Bundaberg Twyford St & Avenall Heights  -  Bundamba  -  Burleigh Heads


A Prayer to Treasure
  
  
Give clean hands, clean words and clean thoughts.
Help me to stand for the hard right against the easy wrong.
Save me from habits that harm.
Teach me to work as hard and play as fair, in Thy sight alone, as if all the world saw.
Forgive me when I am unkind; and help me to forgive those who are unkind to me.
Keep me ready to help others at some cost to myself.
Send me chances to do a little good work every  day and so grow more like Christ.
Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment