Wednesday 14 November 2012

Our God is an awesome God



It is so amazing and awesome when we think of how God goes before us in so many ways and in many places.

Sometimes we are not aware of just how much He looks out for us and provides and protects us, until after the fact.

I get excited when I go to shop and being aware of the funds, I am often overcome when all the things that I need are at a special price. When I am spending donated money for the farm families, I am very conscious of this. There are many instances in our every-day lives where God has gone before us. Folk often say ‘take time to smell the roses’, which is good, but I am sure if we took time to realise just how much our heavenly Father is reaching out and putting little special touches right under our noses, we would have a lot to thank Him for every day. I have seen Him at work at a service station, beside a highway, in a department store, on properties.

Let us not think that these things are luck or coincidence when they are really our Father caring for His children. He knows our needs before we do.

In everything give
thanks

Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment